Measure Monthly for Maximum Car Mileage
Proper tire pressure is a serious safety issue. When tire pressure is too low or too high, it compromises cornering, braking and stability. And driving 10,000 miles yearly on under-inflated tires uses an average 130 extra gallons of gas. Save gas and add safety to your ride with a high accuracy, digital tire gauge that has an ergonomic shape, easy-to-read display, and LED light for nighttime use.
- Measures 5-150 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Auto shut-off feature saves battery life
- Beeps at maximum tire pressure
- High accuracy microprocessor
- Nighttime LED light-up nozzle
- Lithium Battery and Instructions included